Sunday, April 19, 2015

Review: Pink B.O.B. (Battery Operated Boyfriend)

Photo courtesy of Amazon product page
Battery operated boyfriend, or BOB, or in this case JAMIE!  This little pink accessory really is powerful!  He (or she, if that's what you're into) has 10 different vibrating rhythms so there's sure to be something to tickle everyone's fancy!  As the description on the package says, "I'll tickle more than your fancy!"

I inspected Jamie as soon as I got him.  I tore open the package, found 2 AA batteries, and played around with the vibrations.  The first thing I noticed was how powerful this toy was!  With how powerful he is, you can probably use batteries that weren't brand new and still have a pretty good time LOL.  I'll post a video at the end so you can see all 10 rhythms/vibrations.  There really is something for everyone!

This Pink B.O.B is small, so you can be very discreet with it.  It does have a cord so if you're using this for partner play you will have to be careful not to get tangled up!  It's small, easy to use, easy to clean, and gets the job done!  Unfortunately, Jamie is NOT waterproof so you can't take him in the tub or shower.  He's also not the quietest toy, so you will have to make sure you're either alone or not mind having the vibrating noise be heard!  This can be used for clitoral stimulation, or can be inserted (since it's small and smooth).  Like I said before, this is something for EVERYONE!

I personally like the toy, and I prefer rhythm #8.   Buying this is like buying 10 vibrators.  Yes, that's right - 10!!  For the price of 1!!

Check Jamie out on Amazon right here!  You know you want to!


1 comment: