Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: Effiliv Silicone Baking Cups - 24 Pack Bakeware Set


I would rather eat cupcakes than cake.  I'm not just saying that because this is a review for baking cups - I really, honestly love cupcakes!  A few months ago I made cupcakes for my son's birthday party in school.  I just went to the store and bought those tin foil ones.  Also, for the record, I never knew you could bake cupcakes in the baking cups.  I always thought you needed a cupcake pan. Now I know better!

These Effiliv Silicone Baking Cups come in bright, vibrant colors.  24 of them to be exact.  I've used other silicone baking cups before, and the first thing I noticed was how BRIGHT these were.  I really, really like this set.

We made banana muffins in these.  Not only did they withstand the high 350 degree heat, but they were cool when I handled them, and the muffin did not stick to the inside.  The baking cup peeled right off, and the muffin was whole and delicious!  I secretly think that the silicone does something to the mix because everything is so moist when I've used them.

Fun facts about these Effiliv Baking Cups:

  • Can withstand heat up to 450 degrees
  • BPA free
  • 100% FDA Grade
  • Free recipe eBook
  • 24 cups for the price of 12
  • Dishwasher Safe (I wash them by hand because nothing sticks so it's easy)
  • NO MORE MUFFIN TINS REQUIRED
Lifetime guarantee for under $10.  If my blog didn't convince you, check it out for yourself on Amazon right here!

***Sample Provided***



No comments:

Post a Comment