Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: LA Pop Expandable Shopping Bags


Seriously, how cute are these bags?  I was given the chance to get these LA Pop Expandable Shopping Bags to try out then review.  The five pack I got was a watermelon, carrot, pineapple, strawberry and grape.  My four year old thought these were fun just to play with as is, and I have to agree with him!  Not only do these fold up into fun fruit, they are also small enough that you can stick it in your purse or other bag when you're not using them.  When unfolded the bag measures 15 inches by 15 inches and can hold up to 20 pounds.  Decent sized bags in a fun colors!  Also, when they are unfolded the little fruit dangles on the side, and they have a handy wrist strap to grasp onto while shopping.  I also use my bag (usually the strawberry) for a tote bag back and forth to work.

You can find them on Amazon for about $12 - click right HERE!




***Sample Received***

No comments:

Post a Comment