Monday, April 6, 2015

Review: ATHENA 120ml Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser by KOKO Aroma


When I say I love essential oils and diffusers, I mean it.  I started with zero and now I have FIVE. Yes FIVE.  Two of the five are made by KOKO Aroma.

This ATHENA 120ml Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser is great.  I think it's one of my favorites, mostly because it has a remote control.  Also because it changes color, and it changes it gradually and smoothly.  I tried to take pictures of the changes, but my camera didn't get the full effect.  I probably should have taken video.








Some fun facts about the ATHENA 120ml Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser:

  • New Eco Technology provides quiet and saves energy with auto shut off
  • Provides aroma mist relaxation and also helps lift your mood
  • Can be used as an oil diffuser, ionizer, air freshener, purifier, atomizer and humidifier
  • Includes a free eBook
This diffuser is quiet, runs up to 6 hours, has a remote control (that comes with its own battery), does not get hot, keeps your skin moisturized, room smelling fresh, has six rotating LED lights, and is just AWESOME.

It will cost you about $40 on Amazon and you can find it right here!!

***I was able to buy this at a discount***

No comments:

Post a Comment