Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Review: Complete Survival Camping Gear Kit 6-IN-1 By InYard (TM)


I try to be an outdoorsy type of person, but with working full time and having three kids I don't always have the time to enjoy nature the way I want to.  I was given the chance to try this Complete Survival Camping Gear Kit by InYard (TM) for free to review.

I immediately noticed and loved about this set was the bag.  It's waterproof and securely closes. There's NO chance of anything coming out of that bag or getting wet.  It securely clasps in a way that you can either pack it away in a bigger bag or you can attach it to one of your bags.  You can also control the size of it, with 10L being the biggest (which in real life ends up being REALLY big)

This set includes:

  1. Microfiber Towel - quick dry and comes in its own mesh bag with a hanging loop (30"x51")
  2. Multitool Credit Card - compass, razor blade, tweezers, ruler, toothpick, bottle opener, magnifying glass, AWL and screwdriver
  3. Magnesium Flint Fire Starter (everyone should know how to use this)
  4. Emergency Rescue Whistle (not that loud, but will deter animals)
  5. Fork/Spoon/Bottle Opener combo tool (fun to use even while not in the wild)
  6. Universal 360 Degree Wire Saw (trickier, needs practice)

I lied before - I'm not really a nature lover.  We are going to the Adirondacks for a week in August, and we're all excited to put this kit to the test!  We'll be surrounded by lakes and we won't have any cable, internet or WiFi (what will I do?) so we will DEFINITELY have time to really try this out.  I think the only thing missing is a hammock or something to sleep on.  I suppose you can use the towel for that?!

For $35 this is a great deal, and you can find it on Amazon right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment