Monday, March 30, 2015

Review: Garcinia Cambogia Extract plus Green Coffee Bean Extract #gloryfeel



The GloryFeel Garcinia Cambogia comes in a big bottle of 120 capsules.  This Garcinia is different than all of the others because it contains an extra oomph of ingredients like green coffee bean extract and black pepper.  This also has the standard 65% HCA.

I've always taken the max amount of 3000mg of Garcinia every day to get the maximum effect. When I take this I feel like I'm in a good mood, highly energized and my appetite is suppressed.

I'm still trying to lose about 15 pounds.  I must admit I thought taking the supplement alone would make me lose weight, but it's not working for me.  I do need to start eating better and maybe doing some exercise... because I'm stuck at a plateau.  I think for the average person without thyroid problems this would work!

You can find this on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment