Saturday, March 21, 2015

Review: All Natural Eye Gel by goPURE Naturals #eyecream



I've only started using eye creams/gels in January when I became a product reviewer.  Two reasons - I was too cheap to buy any and I guess I never thought I needed any.  I was wrong because I see what my eyes look like now that I'm using them!

I was given the chance to review Youth Glow Eye Gel by goPURE.  It's a cloudy tinted gel that absorbs very quickly, and you're supposed to apply it twice/day.  As long as you put it on at least 15-20 minutes before putting eye makeup on, your makeup will go on smoothly!


This comes in a small (0.5 fluid ounces) little bottle with a pump.  You barely need any because a little bit goes a very long way.  Be careful putting too much on because it really will take forever to absorb, and it will just be a waste.

It's made with all natural ingredients (Matrixyl 3000, plant stem cells, vegan hyaluronic acid, and jojoba oil just to name a few).  The minute you put this on  you will feel your skin tingly.  I always assume tingly sensation means it's working.  In the few weeks I've been using it I've noticed my undereye circles fading and the lines around my eyes to fill in.  I know it takes time for products like this to work, but I think this one is the real deal.  The tingly feel says it all!

If you're interested in finding out more, you can go directly to their website, check them out on Facebook, or go right to Amazon.  I think it's worth it!!


***Sample Provided***

5 comments:

  1. Loving your blog sweetie, goog job!!😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this product as well it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This appears to be a really cool product. Nice write up!

    ReplyDelete