Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: Love Trap Ebook by Amnon Jackont #LoveTrap



Love Trap by Amnon Jackont
Released November 23, 2014
ASIN:  B00Q34AJVW
170 pages printed, Sold on Amazon Digital

Finding time to read is VERY difficult, especially now that I decided to blog and review products.  It took me a bit to get into this book, but I really wanted to read it because it sounded good from the description.  I received a digital copy of Love Trap in exchange for my review.

I love a good mystery, and even though this wasn't like a typical mystery I normally read, it was good enough to keep my interest.  The main character, Daphne, has had a tough run.  After spending some time in prison, she, her useless medical license, and her daughter try to start their lives over in Jerusalem, where they know nothing except the promise of new beginnings.  Things still are difficult for Daphne, but she soon realizes her placement in Jerusalem and her job as a humanitarian doctor are by no accident!  There are twists and turns, lies and promises, love and hate.  The author, Amnon Jackont, definitely knows how to write a good story and to keep you wanting more.  And even though I don't agree with everything Daphne did as a mother, I couldn't help but understand why she did some of the things she did.  

I will definitely read more from Amnon Jackont!  

No comments:

Post a Comment