Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Review: The Coverplug Paintable Outlet Cover #coverplug

I was given the chance to review the paintable coverplug and it couldn't have come at a better time! You see, my almost 2 year old loves to plug and unplug anything he can get his hands on!  As we all know, that is super dangerous, so I was very happy that this box came with 2 separate covers.

The package the Coverplug comes in
These can be painted or kept as is.  I am keeping them white for now because I only rent and am stuck with terrible shades on my walls... my landlord must've bought paint that was on sale because some of these colors are HORRENDOUS.  But anyway, each box comes with 2 Coverplugs, and they do and are exactly what you think - they cover plugs!

Even if you don't have (young) children these are useful in case you don't want outlets to be seen that are not in use.  These can make the room aesthetically pleasing, especially if you paint them to go with your color scheme!

The Coverplug in my bathroom

The Coverplug in my living room
These are sold by Coverplug, Inc. (www.coverplug.com), and can also be found on Amazon, Etsy, Sears, Safehome, etc... They are under $10, which I think is a great deal for safety and DIY home projects!

1 comment:

  1. I will be getting these for sure to kid proof everything!!! Thanks babe!

    ReplyDelete