Friday, February 20, 2015

Perfectly Posh

Have you heard of Perfectly Posh?

It was new to me until I received a nice little package in the mail from Andrea Fleming, owner of Preppy Mom's Wanderings blog (click here), and sales consultant for Perfectly Posh.  She sent me samples of "The Stripper detox body mud," "Shine Bright Like a Diamond microderm scrub," "Mango Marshmallow Body Butter," and "The It Girl hand cream."  Oh, and the Perfectly Posh magazine. 



Last night I used "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" on my face and "Mango Marshmallow" on my super dry back. Oh my goodness - this stuff is amazing!!!

The Shine Bright Like a Diamond has a thin, clear consistency with little beads of goodness. It feels fabulous when you scrub it on, and rinses clear off.  I hate when I use a cleanser and I feel grimy after.  This is absolute perfection.

The Mango Madness body butter is thick, but not over thick.  A little of this stuff goes a long way! My back was instantly moisturized (it was feeling itchy, and the itchiness vanished!)

I haven't had a chance to use The Stripper detox body mud or The It Girl hand cream, but both smell absolutely delicious, and I don't doubt I'll be pleased with them.  After looking through the booklet Andrea sent me, I made a list of things I MUST buy...so she'll be getting some sales from me!  I hope after reading this, you're intrigued enough to contact her to also try Perfectly Posh out!


Some fun facts about Perfectly Posh - Cruelty free, No petroleum ingredients, and MADE IN THE USA.  Their products are nutrient-rich and all have fun names!!  In the back of the booklet is a breakdown of each product and what it's made with.  


The prices aren't bad.  Actually, they're comparable to any other specialty store.  For instance, the sale in this booklet has buy 5 get the 6th for free (except lip balm).  All items are less than $25.  There is shampoo, conditioner, lip products, bath products, specialty products, products you would never think existed.

Andrea is just starting out with direct sales, so please check out her website (and blog):  
www.perfectlyposh.com/preppyposh
preppymomm@gmail.com
(563) 209-2060

Tell her Alicia sent you!  Think about ordering, and/or having an online party!  If you love it that much, maybe you and Andrea can join forces and work as a team and both sell Perfectly Posh?!  For now, I'll just spend my money and buy it!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Alicia! Try The Stripper on your nose or other areas where you might have clogged pores. Also, Posh just introduced over 20 new products-check them out on my Posh site.

    ReplyDelete